www.Homedepot.com/survey – A client satisfaction survey is being conducted by the American home repair retail chain Local Hardware store in order to collect insightful feedback from their customers and to continually try to enhance the attention they provide. The main goal is to gather helpful information, and in exchange, it delivers incredible incentives.
You can visit the website https://survey.medallia.com/?thehomedepot if you are a customer and have recently visited one of the chain’s locations to respond to certain questions. The firm will then give you the chance you gain a $5,000 gift voucher as thanks for your involvement.
There is no requirement to buy. You can enter the sweepstakes via conventional mail if you don’t want to do the online survey. This page includes everything you need to participate and be eligible for the grand prize. Be careful, and have lots of luck!
Home Depot Survey Details
- Participants in the Home Depot survey must be online and have access to a computer, laptop, phone, or tablet.
- To participate in the online poll, participants must have bought anything during the last two weeks.
- To enter the sweepstakes, participants must provide accurate personal information.
- Only those who are above 18 at the point of the entrance are eligible to take the survey.
- Only those who live in the US, Canada, or Mexico may take the poll.
- Participants who wish to offer feedback must be able to communicate in one of the following languages: French, Spanish, or English.
- Participants can enter the Office Depot Survey Sweepstakes through email First names, surname names, email addresses, contact numbers with area codes, and categories (consumer / corporate) must be handwritten or typed on a 3″ x 5″ size card. ASC/Home Depot 2019 Q1 U.S. Consumer Customers ’ satisfaction Sweepstakes, PO Box 430, Macedon, NY 14502-0430, is where you should send your entry after that.
- Participants in the online poll are not permitted to disclose their responses.
- Participants are not allowed to misuse or damage the website in any way.
- Employees of Home Depot, their relatives, and anybody else related to them are also eligible to participate.
- Where banned by law, the Home Depot questionnaire is invalid.
Steps That Will Help You Launch the Home Depot Survey Poll
- Purchase anything from a Home Depot shop. You must be a citizen of the US, Canada, or Mexico to participate. Take into account that the sweepstakes is accessible from February 3 to May 3, 2020.
- Obtain a receipt for your transaction. The sales receipt is still valid for 14 days after the purchase date.
- Visit survey.medallia.com and type in “the home depot.” Visit the survey website with your receipt in hand to access the instructions for taking the survey and entering for a chance to win.
- Enter the PIN for your neighborhood.
- Launch the poll. Answer each question, in turn, to provide Home Depot with honest feedback about your observations, thoughts, and recommendations.
- Please provide your contact information and details. After completing the questionnaire, you will receive to enter some personal information. You may then access the sweepstakes program.
- Should you be one of the fortunate recipients, you receive a gift card worth $5000.
- provide the data you have. After making sure everything is correct, submit the survey.
The member in the survey form becomes eligible to win a $500 gift card once they have completed the whole survey procedure and adhered to all survey rules and regulations.
- The Home Depot corporate headquarters address is 2455 Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30339, USA.
- Call 1-770-433-8211 on September 3, 2020.
- Contact information: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337)
Home Depot aims to give its customers the best possible service, therefore in order to gather important data from them in the US, Canadian, and Mexican, it has launched an online poll. Clients have 14 days from the time they make a purchase at one of its stores to visit the survey website, fill out the information needed from the commercial invoice, and answer all the survey questions. Once that is done, they may enter the contest a $5,000 gift voucher.
- When does Home Depot shut down?
From Monday through Saturday, Home Depot shutters at 8:00 p.m. Additionally, it shuts on Sundays at 6:00 PM.
- When does Home Depot start a business?
From Monday through Saturday, Home Depot shops open mostly at 8:00 AM. The stores of this brand open at 12 PM on Sundays.
- How is Home Depot owned?
The current CEO of such a retail business is Craig Menear. Home Depot International Inc., nevertheless, is its parent company.
- Which Home Depot is the closest to me?
The store finder for “Home Depot Near Me” may be found at www.homedepot.com/l/.
- What number of locations did Home Depot have?
In America, Home Depot offers 2,296 locations.